Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Tops: Forever
Shorts: Old Navy
Boots: Nine West

I love these boots because they were already distressed when I bought them. I think it gives them much more character.

The new earrings from my previous post!

I tore around my room yesterday morning to find a jacket to wear with this outfit that didn't make it too "Tomb Raider" or too matronly. I settled on changing to a charcoal color shirt (also Forever) and working with my navy blazer again (Banana Republic). Its a great blazer and I usually get compliments on it whenever I wear it.

I'm going to attempt to dress nicely later, but for now I'm going to work in the most pajama like items I own - well worn jeans and an equally well worn top. Later!

Coll

2 comments:

  1. those earrings of yours are simply gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have been wearing them non stop since buying them :)

    ReplyDelete