Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Near Perfect Day

Shirt: thrifted
Shorts: Forever21
Heels: Target
Earrings: thrifted
Bag: from home

I found this bag at home. I believe that it probably belonged to my Grandma at some point, but was tossed into the attic due to the brittle and breaking straps. The stitching seemed to keep it together well enough, so I attempted to carry it to class today. Unfortunately, no sooner had I left the house when the strap broke. Somehow, I will need to repair it because this bag is beautiful.

These earring are also one of my favorite pairs that I have found while thrifting. I always make sure to scope out the jewelry, because old pieces are so unique and so cheap as well.


And lastly, my favorite shoes of the moment :)

So, today was beautiful! It felt almost like summer. Me and Colleen met for smoothies at Caribou Coffee today, and I snapped this pretty arrangement while Colleen was ordering. Scrumptious.
So, as we were sitting and chatting, the topic of shopping came up...of course! Colleen had just purchased a great royal blue romper that I love, and I was saying how I need to go shopping to see if I can find one. So, we decided to do just that and spontaneously hopped on a bus to the South Side Works. Didn't find the romper, but came away with a bunch of great stuff: finds from Urban and thrifted goodies from Goodwill to hem and sew.



Coll got her cartilage pierced while we were down there too! And I got a draw-up of the tattoo I want to get behind my ear. Very productive day...so happy. Check out what I ended up walking away with:

Great shoes
Fun prints
Florals
And this black fabric is actually the best little black dress! Love today so much..why can't I do this everyday?
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment