Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gypsy Tears?




Skirt and shirt: Forever21

Heels: Target

Belt: thrifted

Earrings: thrifted





I had several people tell me that I looked like a German Beer-girl today. Actually, when leaving the house this morning, I thought my outfit resembled that of Esmerelda...gypsy chic? Whatever it was, I really wasn't going for any sort of look, I just felt these colors and fabrics complimented each other. I actually got inspired by some girl I saw laying out in the park last week; she was wearing a flowy white shirt tucked into a flouncy coral skirt. It looked adorable, and the look stuck with me until I decided to recreate a similar style today. Every so often I try to copy looks I see, but I usually just throw things together that I personally feel look good or spontaneously happen to throw on. However, I love being inspired by everyday people and doing my own take on the same style.



I love tulips. Something about them just seems so magical. :)


-Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment