Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Big Day!

screenshots from Nylonmag.com

Nylon Magazine put Steph and I on their blog!!!
I am so incredibly excited because I have been reading Nylon since high school
and it is my favorite magazine!
And Faran called us cute!


Last night some friends and I once again embarked on our mission for a study session. I don't know why any of us pretend that we learn much studying with each other!
The Pens game was on and there were snacks and six packs to be had.
Just because I feel that I still have to explain myself - I did know the material for the exam
and it went well.


The left overs from the study sesh. Needless to say I am now fully convinced that
gummi worms, Pringles, and Diet Pepsi is the breakfast of champions!

This was my outfit today. Overall it was incredibly inexpensive (under 30$!). I have been looking at the pictures from Coachella and I am continually disappointed with Agyness Deyn! Her amazing sense of style must have been away on vacation because she was not working it.
I usually think that the Ag is fabulous, I even took her picture to the salon when going blonde and cutting my hair all off! But anyways, this is how she should have done the pink dress at Coachella as opposed to
this where she looks sickly.



These are the brother boots to the brown ones I showed earlier this week. Aka there was a sale and I decided to buy both colors because they rock.

Earrings: Macy's
Denim Vest: American Eagle
Dress: Marshall's
Boots: Macy's

I am officially done with two of my classes! All I have to do is make it one more week then I will have a glorious 10 day break before summer classes begin! I'm taking some time to myself this summer and cutting my work hours in half which will be such a relief, since I will still be attending school full time. All I can think about is how much sleep I'm going to get over my break, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment