Saturday, April 17, 2010

It Goes Like This, The Fourth, The Fifth



So I originally wore this just as a tank dress under the blazer, but it was so cold I had to buy a sweater when I was out. And by "had" I mean that I have a serious shopping problem and couldn't pass up sale Gap sweaters. Normally I'm not a Gap person, but since everyone on the cover of Vogue Paris is wearing it I decided to pop in while waiting for my mother. We both wound up getting a ton of stuff! I bought a jacket that I love more than... well the other million jackets that I own, a post is definitely coming soon!


When we started this blog I had short blonde hair. This was my hair up until January 17, 2010. I just wanted to show how my hair was since it was soooo long and I'm getting a bit distraught. Yes, it looks TOO long in this picture, but I usually had the blunt bangs going across and I think it looked great..

And I kind of feel like I'm never going to get back to this length. Its going to take yearssss.


A better picture of my NEW hair. I love the color, but I still miss the blonde. Yesterday my dad informed me that the cut was a bit Soccer Mom, which I knew but was a bit upsetting to hear from someone else all the same. Rocking some earrings from Macy's - which brings me to the last two pictures. I went earring shopping in Macy's again today. Happy Face.


I am completely in LOVE with these, they are a bit ghetto and a bit disco-y at the same time. Totally awesome. Although they definitely require a low cut shirt or else a tube top since they are so dramatic.


Far less dramatic and kinda bland. I realized I have very little gold and decided these were a sound investment due to the length and neutral navy.

I also got a dress today which I'm planning to wear with my new "most awesome jacket EVER" so stay tuned!

-Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment