Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello Summer!

Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: Goodwill and hemmed
Shoes: Marshalls
So over the weekend, Coll and I got brunch. These pictures are a bit overdue since I have been focusing on finals these last few days. But today was my last one! Yay for summertime!
Anyway, I have been noticing a lot of girls wearing socks with shoes like this, and I really like the look on other people so I thought I would give it a go. It kind of reminds me of being a little girl, folding down your little white socks underneath Maryjane's. However, I am not sure if this style is really me, but I enjoyed trying out a new look.

We went to Crepes on Craig Street in North Oakland. I always would pass it and say "someday, I need to go there and try that place". So, me and Coll decided to on Sunday. I got the Black Forest crepe (dark chocolate in the middle with raspberries and whipped creme and walnuts) and Colleen got a spinach and feta cheese with vinaigrette one. And OhMyGoodnessGracious they were delicious! I am going to have to go there again. Colleen let me sample a bit of hers, and now I want to go try a savory crepe sometime.


Colleen is showing off her freshly painted nails.
And by the way, please note that Colleen's food always looks so much prettier in the photos we take. This is due to the fact that I have a tendency to dig right in as soon as the food comes because it looks so damn good, and only after I take the first bite do I remember to take photos.
Oh wells.
Either way, if you reside in the Pittsburgh area, I highly suggest this yummy place.
-Steph




1 comment:

  1. i love that skirt of yours and i cannot begin to tell you how much i love your shoes! :)

    and now i'm craving some crepes!

    ReplyDelete