Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Actually Very Easy Being Green

Meet my new favorite shoes. Oh Modcloth, how I love your shoes!
So,
I have worn them quite a few times since I received them in the mail last week. Here are three variations:
Shorts and shirt: Forever21
Heels: Modcloth
Skirt and sweater: Delias from forever ago
Shirt: Forever21
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Heels: Modcloth

Dress: thrifted and hemmed
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Belt: thrifted
Heels: Modcloth

So this dress is actually the first before and after I can show you. I found it at my local Salvation Army. It was really long, so I cut and hemmed it and wore it backwards to obtain a new cut with buttons down the front.
I adore this floral fabric.



AND these shoes happen to be very comfortable to walk in so I was actually able to wear them to class. I have had an urge to dress up lately. Must be the weather.
-Steph

3 comments:

  1. YESYES YES!! Green SHoes are the Sh$%!! I can't even believe how versatile they are! So happy you shared this with me! GReat outfits! I mean, they seriously make everything feel so fresh and new! Right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yes, I love rethinking my closet and what I can match with green!

    ReplyDelete