Monday, April 5, 2010

Scarf Lady

I love scarves. I am pretty sure that every time I go thrifting, I end up with a handful more. They just seem to add something so nice to every outfit: a final touch, a pop of color. This one is one of my favorites. However, I just recently received it back. There is a story. It goes like this:
For Halloween this past October, my roommate wanted to be a mime and needed a little something to complete her outfit. I gladly offered her this scarf, and she looked great. So, as the night progressed, she must have consumed a few too many Nadie lights...thus, ended up spending the night in the bathroom in a not-so-pleasant circumstance. The problem: my scarf spent the night in there with her, and continued to lay in the bottom of her laundry basket until now. HOW it took her this long to wash it is beyond me, but i am oh-so-happy to receive it back.
Shirt and Scarf: thrifted
Shorts: Forever21
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Payless

Why so serious? I don't know..maybe it had something to do with the exam I would surely fail within a few hours...Just kidding, I think I did alright, fingers crossed...


Side note: the new Tea Fusion drinks at Caribou Coffee are to DIE for. This is the Caramel Earl Grey, and it is very tasty.






Just some pretty flowers I spotted on the way home today :)
Enjoy!
-Steph

1 comment:

  1. Great post, the pictures are lovely, and the outfit is gorgeous!
    Panda.x
    p.s - Thanks for the sweet sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete