Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The More I Look At It, The Easier It Becomes

Oh you know, just some dinner, coffee, and Asian art at 3:00 am..no big deal.
So, I had a lovely weekend, and wanted to share some more current pictures of my life.
Thursday, I had a great dinner with my dad and sister and then proceeded to indulge in $1 IC Lites at our favorite dive bar in beeeeeautiful Polish Hill.


My roommate: not trying to look seductive and mysterious, but succeeding?

Under the influence and hungry.

Giant Eagle candy aisle: gets me every time.

And here we have today's outfit posts!
I met up with Colleen in between study sessions for some (much needed) Starbucks.

Shorts and top: Forever21
Tights: Target
Sweater and scarf: thrifted
Twins! Mama and baby? I don't know, but we did get the same drink, and we discovered that the price of a flavor shot is actually included in the price of an iced coffee anyway...just a heads up to caffeine-addicts.


I am still sleep deprived.
And I have two exams tomorrow.
And a paper due.
And another one on Thursday..
oh, andddd a presentation too.
LOVE finals week!

...and I have Counting Crows lyrics stuck in my head..


"if you've never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame..."
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment