Thursday, April 1, 2010

Until The Sun Comes Up Over Santa Monica


I thought that it would be really great to take a picture close up of my favorite earrings, however, my execution of such picture failed like no other. I think maybe I need a new camera? I don't understand why my usually trustworthy Canon is messing up!



I was running to work (naturally) and I took about 5 blurry pictures before deciding that that is just the way the cookie is crumbling today! But anyways I got these fabulous earrings from a street vendor in SoHo NYC this fall with my lovely friend Liz. I tend to think of them as lucky.



Note: I took this picture before I was finished with my makeup and I'm super shiny. Its gross, oops.
This shirt is actually a tank dress that I bought as a $1.99 clearance item from Forever 21! It has a super dramatic racer back with sleeve openings that come to around mid rib cage. I attempted to photograph them, but I haven't quite figured out how to invent my own tripod yet. I am planning on wearing this tank dress with a lace bandeau bra from Urban in the summer but went with a safer route with a full tank for work. I have recently taken to buying big billowing tanks and just twisting the bottom and tucking it into my pocket - I like the looseness of the bigger sizes, but not the extended lengths.


Grey Tank: VS Pink
Tank Dress: Forever 21
Jeans: Pac Sun with a bit of extra DIY rips
Jacket: Paris!
Shoes: DSW

This is probably my favorite blazer ever. I got it about 5 years ago in Paris. It no longer really buttons comfortably since I was a lot smaller when I was 15, but It still looks good open! Everything else I bought in Paris has gone to my brothers girlfriend who is so much tinier than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment