Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Mash-Up Of Things


Here it is! The last picture ever taken of me blond. I don't know what exactly I was doing, and I had to crop some friends out of this picture.. but its not awful. I had two pairs of tights on because it was cold, thats why my legs are soo shiny fyi.


Additionally, she cut at least an inch off my hair. For a trim. What the heck? Its a little soccer mom - bob but oh well it too shall pass eventually. My grandma begged me this weekend to dye it black so here it is! Lucky I love her because I wouldn't have done it for anyone else.

These are just a few green pieced I picked up this past week with Steph. Additionally I bought a green nail polish and a green jumper dress (which is really cute but I didn't snap a pic the day I wore it). There has been a lag in posts because I got really sick this weekend. I think I'm going to lay off the going out until after finals.


Awesome 80's blazer - Goodwill
Green Scarf - Urban

I promise when I have more time I will figure out why the picture quality is so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment