Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back From the Dead

So I got sick last Friday and just recently have started to feel better (I was still pretty off earlier this week). So here are a couple outfits from the last couple of days:


If you notice the heaps of clothes and papers to my left, they are works in progress; I am currently working on alot of sewing and collage project.
ALSO!
I think it is time you all met my little fishy Charlie:

Isn't he cute?
He's my first pet in college. I kinda love my little Charlie-fish.
He resembles Coll's tattoo on her ankle as well! check it out!
http://collandsteph.blogspot.com/2010/03/standing-in-rain-with-monet-painting.html

1 comment:

  1. hi steph! youre the winner of the misikko giveaway! a representative will be contacting you for your information.. congrats!

    ReplyDelete