Thursday, April 8, 2010

Channeling Melrose Place



So not exactly the prettiest picture of my face, hello lazy eye! But this necklace is one of my favorites. I love the way the heavy chain looks with pretty things.


This is the fabric of my skirt which is awesome and has an exposed zipper in the back. I probably could have done with a size smaller but I was in a buying not trying mood that day


Skirt: Urban
Shoes: Urban
Top: Old Navy
Black Tank: Target
Necklace: Macys

This is my channeling Ella Sims on Melrose Place outfit (minus her 4inch heels). Its a bit dressy for the library, but I'll bring a cardigan and I'm sure it will all be okay. Anyways, I'm really upset that Melrose Place stillll has not been renewed for another season! Its one of my favorite shows. Alright I must dash to work now. Today is my 11-9 day, woo hoo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I always seem to do really weird face poses. So right there with you. And I love that chain. Its the perfect heaviness.

    And with killer pumps, helllo sex bomb!

    ReplyDelete