Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Olive

I wore this little sweater twice this week...either I was in a very olive-colored mood or it just seemed to be the perfect item to throw on over top of these outfits. I always like to pair weird color combinations together, like: olive, lime green, and orange for instance!

Dress/tunic: Urban Outfitters

Tights: Delias

Shoes: Deena and Ozzy, Urban Outfitters

Shorts and cardigan: Forever21

Necklace: vintage, gift



LEGS
I love how comfy these wedge heels are.

Detail of the scarf my parents toted back with them from a recent visit to Thailand..it is now one of my favorites
These photos are from today:


Pardon the messy floor; I am acknowledging my filth. However, cut me some slack: it's finals week and I have alotttttt of notes.


And here is the cardigan added.
(note: I am not really as pissed-off as I look, just a bit tired.)

ALSO! I snapped a little picture while I was inside of the Carnegie Museum of Art today. I needed to visit the Daumier caricature exhibit currently on display for one of my classes.
I love these colorful stairs.
What I don't love is that each step is twice the length of a normal stride, so you have to take these weird small steps to get down it.
Fellow Pittsburghers/Carnegie Museum lovers: you know what I mean.
-Steph









No comments:

Post a Comment