Friday, April 23, 2010

"Eff-Finals Friday"

I just realized that this post is kind of a thanks to my sister, since I am wearing both of these dresses thanks to her:


Dress: from my sister

Shoes: Target

Necklace: vintage




It is kind of a coincidence that she ended up giving me this dress because I remember when it was actually on Forever21's website last year and was contemplating buying it but it sold out before I could.

It is a little short, so I ended up wearing my version of spanks under it.

I had this old pair of thermal leggings that I never wear, so I cut them and they are perfect to wear under short dresses (so when the wind blow your skirt up, there is nothing to worry about). It is actually quite liberating to walk down the street in a short dress and not have to worry about keeping it down.

What is funny is that people on the street don't know I am wearing shorts underneath, so when the wind blow I get looks of apprehension.

And I know, I know, they are camo haha but it's ok because nobody has to see them.


AND I actually curled my hairs today!



Dress: Modcloth, gift from my sister
Tights: WeLoveColors
Heels: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: thrifted


So I wore this outfit yesterday when I had to give a presentation. I think it went rather well too: it was about the effects of Art Therapy on the emotions of patients and analyzing its effectiveness (in case you were wondering).

So my sister got me this dress as a Christmas gift and I think it is adorable. She actually works for Modcloth and always has the best clothes from them.

So after a week of crazy studying, I am celebrating tonight. Next week is official finals week for Pitt, but I am mostly done with alot of my work. Summer is around the corner!

So, eff-finals...I am off to drink some yummy drinks!

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment