Friday, April 9, 2010

Hey There Bangs, I Have Missed You

So a few weeks ago, I started noticing my bangs were misbehaving. They would go all over the place, give me unusual cowlicks, not straighten properly...it was a mess. To give my hair a break, i decided to switch the side I part my hair on for awhile; this resulted in alot of pinning back my hair and wearing it up. I started to get sick of it, so decided to switch my part back to normal and my bangs are behaving much better now!
Also, I have started to realize that I really need a new straightening iron. After dying my hair numerous times, it is rather dry and straightening it often doesn't help much. I wanted to get one that would not damage my hair as much, so I was THRILLED when I saw this giveaway on http://www.finaforever.com/. I follow her blog and love her great sense of style. Definitely worth checking out!
Oh lovely Misikko straightener, how I would love to own you!



No comments:

Post a Comment