Friday, April 23, 2010

The Spring Spread I Can't Get Out Of My Head


Something that you wouldn't know about me unless you lived with me is that I take a ridiculous amount of time to get ready in the mornings.
I wake up early so that I have time to put music on, dance around, check some fashion websites,
try on about a thousand different combinations of outfits, and sometimes play with funky makeup.

I was in the process of doing these things this morning, but I just cant get this spread with Morena Baccarin for Instyle Magazine out of my head. I think its because shes so tan, strong, and gorgeous.


Ahhh.. I want this necklace sooo bad. I'm going shopping today with a friend, hopefully I will find something that compares!


I'm not necessarily a fan of this outfit, I like the shape well enough but the patterns and colors not so much. BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THESE SHOES! I'm sure in about a minute
I would fall over or else be in crazy pain, but they are beautiful.

Update! These shoes are Brian Atwood and would cost me exactly two months pay. Dare to dream.. If anyone else would like to stare wistfully at them like I am, they are available on Net-A-Porter.com with a few pictures!


The shoes.. The Earrings.. I want.. I need.


When I originally showed a friend this spread we both began screaming over this amazing yellow Versace dress. Its fabulous and its tailoring is young and creative. If I had investment money for clothing this would certainly be a piece I got.
Also, I would LOVE to cut my hair like Morena's, but I don't think I have a strong enough face.
Anyways, as I sit here procrastinating getting dressed and leaving my apartment for the day I wish that I could be a bronzed goddess like Morena.

All photos from Instyle Magazine

Love Coll!

No comments:

Post a Comment