Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shopping Addiction

I shouldn't be spending money, as I am trying to save for a couple trips overseas this summer. However, I attempted to justify these purchases by telling myself I can use these sandals and bag on my trips.
Shorts and sandals: Forever21

Tank and cardigan: Delias from wayyy back when I worked there

necklace: thrifted




Note: I am WELL aware that I need to find a new place to take outfit photos at. This has been annoying me for awhile.
Trash bag hanging on my doorknob and random boxes behind me in the background=not attractive or aesthetically pleasing.
I just really have no blank walls in my current apartment NOR do I have a tripod yet, so this poses a problem.
eeks and eww.


Both sandals and bag are from Forever21 when I stopped in with my sister over the weekend while i was home. I love the color and faux ostrich texture of this little bag. I can't wait to rip off the tag and use this baby.
-Steph

1 comment: