Sunday, May 9, 2010

Europe: The beginning

So far, we have only been gone a little less than a week, and have only seen London, Paris, and Amsterdam out of a list of many more cities to come. However, saying we have ONLY seen these few places is quite an understatement. I have learned so much and seen so many wonderful things over the course of such a short period of time.
The fashion:
London, I noticed a lot of blacks and neutral colors, blazers, and classy sleek heels.
Paris, I noticed a lot of scarfs and oxfords and a little more color, especially olive jackets and rosy trench coats. The look here was still very chic, but a bit more bohemian.
And the Parisian men KNOW how to dress!
Amsterdam, much more casual, pretty much anything goes...a lot of T-shirts and sneakers but some others are more fashionable too. The look was very H&M-esque.
I will try to update again in a week or so.
And this picture is of my bag that is saving my life here! So convenient to have an across the shoulder bag that is safe to carry and comfortable.
(Oh, and by the way Colleen, I missss you!)
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment