Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally Home!


Field Jacket - Gap
Jeans - F21
Boots - Macy's

Last Thursday dawned chilly and I had nothing to wear! I had a month's worth of laundry and nothing clean. Naturally I tried on about 30 variations of the same outfit in hopes that I would find something that I liked. I adored this Field Jacket in the store, but after returning home with it I realized that I'm not sure how to rock it with confidence. I'm not sure if it is because Field Jackets are super trendy right now or that I think I look a bit too masculine with my short hair.. But regardless it has just been sitting on my garment rack.

I considered putting on my usual jacket and shockingly I did not keep it on!

I settled on my totally grungy sweater since my work is usually super freezing.

However I did attempt something new with my hair. I tried to get rid of my part and change it to heavy bangs in the front. It was awful! I forgot how completely annoying it is to have hair in my face. Never again, I'm going to let it grow back out again because all I want to do now is put my hair in a ponytail. :(

Side View! And my favorite earrings, which I lost this past weekend.

One positive thing did come out of this weekend, I was able to bring my faux snake-skin gladiators back out! I LIVE in these in the summer.

Going out tonight for Cinco De Mayo, I'll make sure to snap some pictures of my outfit.
Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment