Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grunge Weather

Due to the weather being crappy last week, I was given the opportunity to wear my big knit scarf. It felt kinda silly wearing a knitted scarf in the springtime, but it was really cold! I also was a little uninspired in my outfit choices and opted to throw on over sized shirts and wear sneakers, along with sporting my hair as a messy tight bun.
Striped Shirt: thrifted
Jeans: Delias
Sneakers: Target
Jacket: Forever21
Scarf: Urban Outfitters

Men's shirt and belt: thrifted
Shorts: Forever21
Sneakers and tights: Target
Jacket: Forever21
Scarf: Urban Outfitters

Earrings: Lucky Brand
I kind of love these. I wish this was a better picture and showed more of their detail.


Also,
My musical choices lately: listening to alot of Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana and the Cure.
Correlation between this and my thrown on, rough around the edges, I-don't-give-a-shit style?
Perhaps.
I am just now making this connection.

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment