Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Not So Wild


Today Steph and I reunited for a mini shopping excursion! I was on the hunt for rings after checking out Erin Wasson's Low Luv collection online. These two rings don't compare to her awesome collection, but for $3.80 each they get my point across.



These two necklaces are from my weekend shenanigans at JoAnn Fabrics. With all chains 40% off I got a bit sidetracked and bought a bunch. The first one is quite long while the second is a lot shorter and is around a bib type length. I threw these together as I watched Notting Hill, it was pretty simple.


Onyx necklace from the Strip District. It is almost a choker length and pulls my hair like something fierce. But for 6$ I couldn't pass it up. I might transfer it to a leather cord so it is longer and won't injure me when I wear it.

Today, in addition to the rings, I finally jumped on that lace trend that has been around for a while. I bought a black tank, a black cotton mini for 4$ both of which are from f21. AND I finally got my blazer that I'm going to DIY. After a few days of searching every cheap chain store I found this in the Men's section at Goodwill. It has super defined shoulders already but goes in very nicely at the waist. I can't wait to start this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment