Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Lack of Crepes (part 1)


So today Steph and I decided to meet up to go to Crepes on Craig (we've mentioned the place before) but they closed an hour early and screwed up our plans. Instead we went and hit up the best bead store - but I don't actually know the name. It might be the Bead Mine?


We decided to take some photos outside the Cathedral - Steph's will be up later in part two of this post. I'm wearing a thrifted skirt from Goodwill over a silk dress from Aerie which may or may not be a nightgown.


The young woman working at the bead store was SO helpful and even constructed the beads we picked out into earrings for us! It was sweet to watch her bust out a pair of earrings so quickly, and really the price was beyond ideal for a broke college kid!

I changed into a 4$ target skirt for an ice cream run with a friend after because, as the purple skirt was almost entirely polyester, I was dying.
NOTE: my head is at such a weird angle because I threw it up just in time for my self timer to go off. I just feel like I should rightly explain that I am not thissss odd looking all the time! But, as in this picture, I do frequently walk around forgetting my cell is in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment