Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Lack of Crepes (part 2)

I am beyond excited to be able to start posting again! I finally get back from my adventures traveling to return to an apartment without Internet! I am in the process of moving out, moving home, then moving back into a new apartment all within a few weeks, so things have been pretty hectic since I have returned.
I found this dress while shopping with Coll at Goodwill in the spring and was waiting for a good day to wear it. Tired out from wearing nothing but boring, loose-fitting T-shirts and shorts all the time, I wanted to get decked out for our lunch date. Like Coll mentioned, it turned out we didn't get our crepes, but we did get some yummy Starbucks smoothies, great new earrings made, and pictures instead. Complete with the Cathedral in the background...love!

More posts of my own to start coming again! I promise!
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment