Monday, August 16, 2010

In Limbo

I have been laying around at home all day, listening to the Kid A album and thinking about life. I really have not had many moments to myself this summer, and because it was such a hectic one, I feel as though I really need time to sit back and contemplate. I have a little over a week until I move into my new place and I can start posting outfit posts regularly again. Until then, I am in limbo, at my parents' house...

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind will probably always remain my favorite movie. It is such a beautiful story about relationships and life in general. I have always been able to relate to this line; I always need to be doing things, experiencing things, socializing and enjoying life. But it really does feel good to take it easy every so often.

La di da, that being said...

...As far as clothing goes, I just went thrifting at my local Salvation Army! I CAN'T WAIT to start wearing my new stuff; I got a lot of button-downs and great sheer tops.

And just because I feel like I haven't posted anything I have been wearing lately, I should show you this baby: the one piece of jewelry I have been sporting all summer. Despite my laziness when putting together summertime outfits, this necklace I got from H&M has spiced up my boring ensembles everyday. I kinda am in love with it. The end.
-Steph


1 comment:

  1. yay for thrifting! and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is definitely one of my top 3 favorites of all time! such an amazing movie. :)

    ReplyDelete