Saturday, July 3, 2010

Such a Break!

So heres the reason for the epic delay in posts:
1. I LOST MY MEMORY CARD. (for my camera) Shockingly, it wont let me take pictures without it! Not even one itty bitty photo. I need to be that person that finds a $20 floating around in the wind so I can buy a new one without feeling like a broke crappy person.
2. Steph is out on another whirlwind adventure - this time she is in Greece!
3. And to round things out, Google temporarily deleted our blog for a bit. They thought we were spam. Go figure...

Also I guess my outfits have been a bit odd lately by summer standards. I really am just throughly sick of summer weather - already I know - and have reverted back to wearing jeans and boots and beanies despite the 80 something degrees it is out.

I don't even have anything to say about the current issues of magazines out! I spent yesterday with a nice mocha at Borders looking through US Vogue, Vogue UK, Lucky, Cosmo UK, Glamour UK, US Glamour, and the Eva issue of W all of which I was largely unimpressed. Although when I turned the page in the Instyle UK and I saw KAYA SCODELARIO I freaked out!! I absolutely loved Kaya as Effy on Skins and was thrilled to see a photospread of her in the July Issue.
Image via July 2010 Issue of Instyle UK

No comments:

Post a Comment