Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess


So heres the deal. I spent 16 of the 30 hours that spanned from 7am yesterday morning until 2pm today crunching numbers and writing lengthy papers. All I was thinking about when I dragged myself out of bed this morning at 430 was which article of clothing was closest to me on the floor. This dress won. I liked how it looked eventually, but whenever I wear feminine things I usually feel like I'm six years old again and playing Pretty Pretty Princess.


It has a nice back, but I may have possibly fallen asleep on my floor while working and the back got a bit stretched out causing my bra to show a bit. Now this is something I could have alleviated somehow or by wearing one that looked as if it was showing intentionally, but since its 9:30 pm and it just occurred to me that today is Thursday, that didn't even cross my mind today until nowish.

I finally scanned the image of the boots I want!!! The spikes are lovely. I just want them so badly. My only concern in purchasing them though is that doing so will make them the third priciest non jewelery item that I own.

Here is the page from InStyle which they are located on in case anyone wants to check it out! Its the August issue.

Update: Ahhhh the boots are said to be 360$ in the magazine, the exact amount that I have. Unfortunately Neiman Marcus's website has them listed as 395$ which pretty much means I can either pay my cable bill for the month or spring for the extra 35$ and tax. :( this is too much of a decision...

1 comment:

  1. what a perfect dress. the cut of the back is my favorite part about it! and as for the boots, they're fantastic. maybe wait a while and see if they go down in price?

    ReplyDelete