Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oldies But Goodies


Our recent trip to NYC made me wonder what the first pictures of Steph and I were. Here they are! These are from 2007 when we took a beach trip together. I believe Steph was still working at Delia's (the place where we first met in 2006!) and I had moved on to the epically boring DSW. In the first photo I think we are both rocking Delia's actually! How young do we look!?
In our "funny face" photo Steph's rocking a Delia's hoodie from '06 I think and my Hurley hoodie, which I lost after this trip, was from a small surf shop next to Ocean Side Pizza in Fenwick Island, Delaware.


This picture was taken on the Ocean City boardwalk in Maryland. The shirt I bought in the Men's section of Avalon Exchange in Squirrel Hill and DIY-ed it in my clothing construction class. I cut off the sleeves, took the sides in for a more feminine fit, and sewed fish shaped buttons on because of my nickname. I have no idea what Steph is wearing..

I decided to take a look back into yesteryear because this morning as I was reading my usual blogroll, I discovered that there are quite a few changes in the Blogosphere that kind of upset me! The authors of Crowded-Closet are breaking up into their own blogs and Britt, a journalist for Fashionista, is also leaving. I hate to see a good thing change!

Oh well. Happy Weekend Everyone!
-Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment