Thursday, May 6, 2010

Casual May

Ever since classes ended, I have been spending my days working. I work in Medical Records for the Department of Neurological Surgery at UPMC. It sounds much more important than it actually is. Basically, I file charts all day. The company is good though; I work with some pretty legit people...


Anyways,


I really don't have a need to dress up much since I am cooped up in a little office all day. Plus the weather has been nice. I have been throwing on loose T-shirts, shorts, and sandals.




Casual, and comfortable.
OH!
Colleen and I are heading to New York tomorrow. She is staying a couple more days than I am; I am only spending one night, but I am still excited because New York is one of my most favorite places. I can't get enough of that city.
We are taking a (hopefully not super-shady) Megabus. If I told you how much my fare cost, you would laugh at me and say I was lying. It's that cheap.
Wish us luck!
-Steph



2 comments: