Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashion Weak

Matthew Williamson. Gorgeous. SS11

I'm so weak and weary from following NYFW, and now we're on to London! My homework isn't done, my tests have not been studied for, and I feel down a bunch of stairs on Friday - which to be honest is not Fashion Week's fault. And worst of all? I've started talking to myself about it!

As I walked across campus this morning I didn't even realize that I was saying to my self, "I need belts. belts. belts. belts." It was absolutely ridiculous. Thanks Michael Kors for making me want shiny pants and belts a la the look on Freja.

But the real show that just stole my heart? Matthew Williamson. Aside from the 10th look he sent down - some disgusting orange fringed blech thing - I loved everything. I neeeed this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment