Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day...

... was 80 something degrees and incredibly humid.
I wore this fun plain ruffle backed dress that was maxi length. The front was incredibly simple and didn't really merit a photo. As my first maxi dress I was pleasantly surprised in the comfort factor of the dress, it was great!

Two bracelets that I got on CRAZY sale this past weekend.




I also finally bought a cross-body messenger bag! I have been carrying the same black tote bag for the past two years and decided this weekend to finally invest in a real bag to carry my books in! Its the same brand as the previous, both Red by Marc Ecko, and I like it almost as much. I especially like that none of the bags are real leather and I know my purchase isn't harming any animals..


My only complaint is that the strap is not adjustable and its a bit long. I can certainly see where individuals that are average height or shorter would not be able to carry this bag.



I think the bag is quite lovely.
And I built a bookcase today to shelve all my fabulous things - aka my printer and my collection of magazines.

I bought 101 Things I Learned In Fashion School so maybe I'll actually learn something!
Hopefully I'll have more to post later this week.
Love, Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment