Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home At Last

So, I just returned from my month-long travels across Europe. Our trip started in London, then Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Munich, Venice, Florence, Naples, Capri, Pompeii, Rome, Nice, and back up to Paris and London for a second time....I know, out of breath! My list is quite a mouthful, but it was also quite an incredible experience. Each place we went to was so different..and of course, the FASHION!

Everyone dresses so chic, and men actually know how to dress well!

The overall affects from this trip as far as my fashion and lifestyle goes: I am now obsessed with shopping at Zara (pictures of my purchases from this trip soon to come), I feel like I will start going for more quality over quantity...I have always liked choices, having a large wardrobe to mix and match items that are relatively disposable when you become sick of it, but now I really have a strong desire to invest in a few key pieces of quality clothing. Europe has given me a more expensive taste..good for my style, but not so good on my future bank account.

Well I am jet-lagged and rambling. Pictures to come!!!

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment